Hydraulic & Pneumatic Cylinders
Hydraulic And Pneumatic Cylinder Repair, Boring, Honing And PartsWith the ability to service and repair a broad range hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders and actuators from all manufacturers, FluidPower Care is your ideal choice for cylinder repair quality, service and cost savings.
As part of our cylinder repair service, FluidPower Care can perform hydraulic cylinder tubes honing, boring or re-chroming. We also remake or duplicate piston rods, fabricate most cylinder end configurations and pressure test assemblies to manufacturer's specifications before shipping. With your approval, we can even modify your cylinder to accept standard seals and thereby help you to reduce future repair costs.
Reconditioning of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Cylinders
Reconditioning simply refers to repairing, up gradation or modification of worn-out, damaged or outdated Cylinders. We have successfully undertaken reconditioning of highly damaged cylinders used in critical applications saving costs, time and precious foreign exchange. We have reconditioned cylinders which were otherwise considered as scrap and are currently being used as spare cylinders, thereby saving time and cost.
We are engaged in the following activities related to Hydraulic Cylinder.
• Reconditioning of Hydraulic Cylinder
• Up gradation of Hydraulic Cylinder
• Modification of Hydraulic Cylinder
• Spares for Hydraulic Cylinder
• Machining of Cylinder Components
• CNC turning
• Assembly & testing of Hydraulic Cylinders
We undertake manufacturing and reconditioning of following non standard cylinders:
• Project Cylinders
• Large/ big bore cylinders
• Large/Big diameter cylinders
• Long stroke cylinders
• Telescopic cylinders
• Heavy duty cylinders
• High Pressure Cylinders
• Special cylinders
We also manufacture & supply hydraulic cylinder tubes to almost all Original Equipment Manufacturers in India.
Commercially our tubes are very cost effective and they find wide acceptance for their quality and timely deliveries. We adopt different methods of reconditioning depending on various factors and existing condition of the hydraulic cylinder. The root cause of failure is analyzed before determining the most appropriate method of reconditioning.
The type of reconditioning of the hydraulic cylinder also depends upon
• Application of the hydraulic cylinder
• Type of construction of the hydraulic cylinder
• Duty cycle of the hydraulic cylinder
• Maintainability of the hydraulic cylinder
• Working pressure of the hydraulic cylinder
• Operating conditions of the hydraulic cylinder, etc.
Reconditioning or Refurbishing of Hydraulic Cylinder mainly consist of:
• Reconditioning of Tube/Barrel
• Reconditioning of Piston Rod
• Reconditioning of the Hydraulic Cylinder Components